- Collective Care Services
- Specializes in providing culturally specific & competent Wellness Education, Training, and Empowerment services to Women, Adolescents, their families and communities who identify as African American, Black, or person(s) of Color,
- East European Coalition
- Unites the Eastern European Communities in Oregon and promotes Eastern European culture.
- Iraqi Society of Oregon
- Helps integrate Iraqi residents into Portland life by providing basic skills and a sense of community.
- Lideres Verdes
- Cully neighborhood Latino residents in leadership training on environmental and social justice issues.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People — Portland Branch 1120
- The Portland NAACP is focusing its efforts on economic equity, police accountability, and leadership development. We believe that when everyone is treated well and justly, all people benefit.
- Oregon AFSCME
- Oregon AFSCME Council 75 represents some 25,000 workers in Oregon.
- Oregon Tradeswomen, Inc.
- Oregon Tradeswomen, Inc., (OTI) is dedicated to promoting success for women in the trades through education, leadership, and mentorship.
- Portland Youth and Elders Council
- A grassroots advocacy group housed at NAYA Family Center, open to everyone interested in building a strong civic connection with the local Native American community.
- Right 2 Survive
- Educates both houseless and housed people on their civil, human, and constitutional rights empowers houseless people to stand up for themselves when their rights are violated. They bridge the gap between housed and un-housed people by clearing away misconceptions and stigmas associated with houselessness.
- Wisdom of the Elders
- Records and preserves the oral history, cultural arts, language concepts, and traditional ecological knowledge of exemplary American Indian historians, cultural leaders and environmentalists in collaboration with arts and cultural organizations and educational institutions. They especially seek to correct misconceptions, end prejudice, bring health and wellness to Native people, and demonstrate how Indian culture has and is continuing to enrich our worlds.
Our River. Our Future.